Entró a Lé Foro desde
    octubre-2008
    Vengo de
    la biblioteca
    Babosadas escritas

+ 4 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado Canibalismo

While studying at France's illustrious Sorbonne, Japanese expatriate Issei Sagawa became enamored of a fellow student, a petite beauty named Renee Hartevelt. Sagawa invited Hartevelt up to his apartment to read some poetry, and over the course of the evening, Sagawa decided that his desire for Hartevelt went far beyond mere sexual attraction. As she sat on his bed, reading from the book of German poetry, Sagawa realized that what he truly desired was to eat her - and not in the metaphorical sense. In his best-selling account of the murder, In The Fog, Sagawa writes: "My passion is so great. I want to eat her. If I do she will be mine forever.There is no escape from this desire."

Hartevelt returned to his apartment the next evening. In the interim, Sagawa had prepared a tape recorder to capture her words as she read the poetry and a rifle with which to kill Hartevelt. As Hartevelt began to read from the book once again, Sagawa shot her in the back of the neck with the rifle from across the room, killing her instantly. It is here that Sagawa's descent into cannibalism began.

Not entirely sure how to proceed with eating a person, Sagawa decided to start with the rear-end (which is only sensible). He grabbed a sturdy knife from the kitchen and proceeded to cut into the dead girl's flesh."Suddenly a lot of sallow fat oozes from the wound. It reminds me of Indian corn. It continues to ooze. It is strange. Finally I find the red meat under the sallow fat. I scoop it out and put it in my mouth. I chew. It has no smell and no taste. It melts in my mouth like a perfect piece of tuna. I look in her eyes and say: 'You are delicious.' "
    Sagawa spent the remainder of the evening cutting off portions of Hartvelt's body and cooking them, trying various parts of the body to see how they tasted. He roasted her hip and ate it at his dinner table with salt and mustard, using her underwear for a napkin, declaring it "...a very high quality meat.". He baked one of her breasts in the oven, but wasn't too thrilled, saying it was too greasy. He proceeded to photograph her remains and have sexual intercourse with the body, eventually falling asleep. The next day, he continued his feast, trying out various other parts of her anatomy, eventually saving the parts he liked and putting them in the fridge. After rendering Renee Hartevelt into a butcher shop's window display, he placed her various body parts in a series of suitcases. Two days later, witnesses saw an asian man dumping two large suitcases in a Paris park. The police were called, and upon opening the suitcases, they found the decaying remains of Renee Hartevelt. The suitcases were eventually traced to Sagawa, and the authorities obtained a search warrant for his apartment. Upon entering his flat, the police found Hartevelt's lips, her left breast, and both buttocks in the refrigerator. Sagawa was promptly arrested for the murder of Renee Hartevelt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We lived with the peasant woman of Kamenki village, the widow Natalya Fyodorovna Pyshkina, with our whole family: I, Avdotya, daughter Agrafena, son Alexey of 11, and small daughter Maria of 5. Natalya Pyshkina had her own daughter Praskovya of 9, so overall there were six people in the house. And we all suffered from terrible hunger. From spring to winter, we lived on weeds, dogs, and cats. Then, we ran out of everything, and we started suffering, weakening, and swelling from starving. Our landlady Natalya’s daughter Pasha fell ill, and dies three weeks before Christmas. Her mother said to us, “We don’t have anything else to eat; we have eaten all cats and dogs. We are going to die of hunger. Let us eat my little dead one; I have already eaten dead people. They’re OK, eatable.” We were scared by these words but we decided to do it, and we decided to do it because the end was near. Therefore, we ate the girl. In a week, my little son dies, Alexey, of hunger. So we ate him, too. However, your own child is no food, you soul does not take it, and you cry without stopping. My boy died swelled, and blackened, so his flesh was bad for eating anyway. After that, and old woman of 70 asked to spend a night in the house, saying no one else did not want to let her in.

[...]

http://www.looo.ch/global/2011-02/467-soviet_cannibals/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty-nine persons have been arrested by officials in Papua New Guinea for being part of a cannibal cult in the country’s jungle interior. The suspects have been charged for the murders of seven suspected witch doctors, the Police confirmed today. One official stated that the killers believe that by eating witch doctors’ organs, they will gain supernatural powers and their bodies will become bulletproof. The remains of four people killed last week have not been found and they are suspected to have been eaten.

Aunque la imagen aparece en este trailer.

Read more http://thegreatestnews.com/photo-ins...ua-new-guinea/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canibalismo en Tailandia

Experts Claim that Cannibalism can be Addictive

“The pleasure center of the brain becomes activated and large amounts of dopamine are released –- similar to what happens when someone ingests a drug like cocaine,” says Hylen
    Editado por Roberto Bolaño en 09-sep-2012 a las 11:45

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    junio-2007
    Vengo de
    el verbo Vengar.
    Babosadas escritas

+ 3 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Cabe mencionar que el 3 es actuado.

+ 2 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Pero en colombia todavía no les llega esa nota viejo

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    junio-2007
    Vengo de
    el verbo Vengar.
    Babosadas escritas

+ 3 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

En Locombia apenas van a estrenar la película.

//EDITH: debo confesar que cuando leo que un caníbal le come las nalgas a alguien, se me pira el pato.

Albert Fish

Avatar de Baruc, Inquieto Seductor
    Baruc, Inquieto Seductor no ha iniciado sesión Caballero otoñal con experiencia y recursos ofrece ayuda a damas de pies bonitos
    Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2008
    Vengo de
    Ciudad de México Distrito Federal
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

unos de leforo divirtiéndose

Avatar de Baruc, Inquieto Seductor
    Baruc, Inquieto Seductor no ha iniciado sesión Caballero otoñal con experiencia y recursos ofrece ayuda a damas de pies bonitos
    Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2008
    Vengo de
    Ciudad de México Distrito Federal
    Babosadas escritas

+ 1 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

segundo 45, la changa de la izquierda le quita un pedazo de caca y se lo come jajajaja HAHAHAHAAH

y luego, a correr porque sí sintió el llegue el pinche gorilón

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2011
    Vengo de
    Chacholandia
    Babosadas escritas

+ 5 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    octubre-2008
    Vengo de
    la biblioteca
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Por más verameado que estés, nunca trates de follarte un camión.

Vemos como la esposa sufre desesperada por que le han puesto el cuerno.

Entre otras noticias un niño muere arroLLado por una camioneta.

La rockola del fieston en Youtube
    ERROR: Si ves esto, YouTubeno esta funcionando, o no tienes el plugin de flach
    Editado por Roberto Bolaño en 16-mar-2013 a las 12:28

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    junio-2007
    Vengo de
    el verbo Vengar.
    Babosadas escritas

+ 1 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Arroyado: cuando pasa sobre ti una corriente de agua de corta extensión.

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    octubre-2012
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

:. Cálida Morsa nos quiso impresionar diciendo: Ver post
    Arroyado: cuando pasa sobre ti una corriente de agua de corta extensión.

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    octubre-2008
    Vengo de
    la biblioteca
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Atentos a las fallas ortográficas:

Fantasma en Cali pachanguero, tierra grata de María

Y un "fantasma" en el Hospital de la Samaritana en Bogotá

La rockola del fieston en Youtube
    ERROR: Si ves esto, YouTubeno esta funcionando, o no tienes el plugin de flach

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    octubre-2008
    Vengo de
    la biblioteca
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado Elefantes comiendo mierda

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    octubre-2008
    Vengo de
    la biblioteca
    Babosadas escritas

+ 1 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado Gorilas comiendo mierda

Conclusión: El cautiverio los vuelve coprófagos.

Discusiones similares

1. el tema del bizarro delirante
    Por Curie Cayampa en el forucho CTM - Tierra sin Ley
    Respuestas: 27
    Babosadas más recientes: 16-jun-2011, 01:01
  2. Este no es otro tema de pachecos
    Por Chayanne Pacheco en el forucho CTM - Tierra sin Ley
    Respuestas: 4
    Babosadas más recientes: 09-abr-2010, 01:08
  3. De las filias y las internés
    Por Tremenda en el forucho Desmadre General. El rincón del rocanrol y el rolón en el avión buena onda chavorol.
    Respuestas: 15
    Babosadas más recientes: 17-feb-2009, 11:47
  4. Otro tema de “postea lo que sepas”
    Por ger_karloz en el forucho Desmadre General. El rincón del rocanrol y el rolón en el avión buena onda chavorol.
    Respuestas: 3
    Babosadas más recientes: 25-abr-2008, 11:01
  5. Otro tema mamón...
    Por Trichorhina tomentosa en el forucho CTM - Tierra sin Ley
    Respuestas: 18
    Babosadas más recientes: 17-abr-2008, 08:48

Marcadores cucos

Marcadores cucos

Reglas del foro

• No puedes hacer temas nuevos. Culpa a la talidomida o algo.