Página 5 de 5 PrimerPrimer 12345
Mostrando resultados 61 a 74 de 74
    Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2010
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Si tienen al menos 3000 dolares que les sobren, deberian pensar en comprar su boleto para el superbowl XLV.

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...ton?PID=952007

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    junio-2008
    Vengo de
    Atras
    Babosadas escritas

+ 1 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Mark Sanchez could be a White Swan, but Roelthlisberger is a Black Swan. Deal with it.

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    junio-2008
    Vengo de
    Atras
    Babosadas escritas

+ 1 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    mayo-2010
    Vengo de
    Aguascalientes
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Carmaicol pienso apostar una fuerte suma de dinero en el super boul pero no tengo ningún conocimiento sobre fútbol americano. ¿Que por qué lo hago? Porque puedo, por millonario excentrico, por imbecil, que se yo, hay tantas respuestas.

¿Por quién debería apostar? Se que algún día mi fe ciega sobre ti me traicionará pero no me importa. No quiero estadísticas, no quiero pros y contras, solo quiero un jodido nombre.

Bendiciones.

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    junio-2008
    Vengo de
    Atras
    Babosadas escritas

+ 1 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Green Bay a huevo.

Si pierdes o ganas es solo dinero.

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2010
    Babosadas escritas

+ 1 Galletas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Never miss a super bowl club.

5 personas que han asisitido a todos los super bowls. Esos si son fanaticos.

KENNEBUNK, ME - They are members of one of the most exclusive clubs in the jock kingdom and yet you probably would not recognize one name. They are only four strong and yet collectively they span from the Pacific to the Atlantic.

Larry Jacobson of San Francisco, California; Don Crisman of Kennebunk, Maine; Bob Cook of Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Thomas Henschel of Tampa, Florida have attended every Super Bowl game ever played, which explains their membership in the "Never Miss a Super Bowl Club."

Their individual journeys have brought them together in the most unlikely of ways. In 1964 Crisman decided to relocate from Rhode Island to Denver, Colorado and in the process of buying a new house he was introduced to Stan Whitaker. Whitaker at the time was working as an insurance representative at the bank that Crisman was using to finance his new house loan. The two became good friends and soon began to attend football games at Air Force and later Denver Broncos games and eventually the Super Bowl. Whitaker himself was a member of the "Never Miss a Super Bowl Club" for 42 years but following Super Bowl 42 because of health reasons he was forced to slow his travel.

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    junio-2008
    Vengo de
    Atras
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Que según el Madden 11, ganan los Steelers:

Madden 11, EA's pigskin prognosticator, has emerged from its burrow just in time to make its annual wintery pick.

And it's going with Pittsburgh.

According to the simulation, the Steelers storm back from an early fourth quarter deficit to narrowly beat the Green Bay Packers, 24-20, nabbing their record seventh Vince Lombardi Trophy. With five catches for 111 yards -- including the game-winning TD -- Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace wins the MVP.

EA Sports has been using Madden to predict the Super Bowl winner for years now, and the famed football franchise is proving eerily good at it. Not only has Madden correctly picked six of the last seven winners, it's actually been quite close on the final scores in a few of them.
    De los últimos 7 el único al que les ha fallado el pronostico es al de Patriots-Giants.

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2010
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Las casas de apuesta en Las Vegas tienen como favoritos a los Packers por 2.5 puntos.

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2010
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Ayer en el "Media Day" lo que dijo James Harrison, apoyador de los Acereros, en relacion a las 4 multas (100,000 dolares total) que ha recibido por rudeza innecesaria:

"I don't want to hurt nobody. I don't want to step on nobody's foot or hurt their toe. I don't want to have no dirt or none of this rubber on this field fly into their eye and make their eye hurt.
    "I just want to tackle them softly on the ground and, if y'all can, we'll lay a pillow down where I'm going to tackle them, so they don't hit the ground too hard, Mr. Goodell."
    Me agrada su actitud. Comisionado Goodell puedes comer mierda con tus nuevas reglas.

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2010
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Al menos la nieve va a hacer que tanto los Packers como los Steelers se sientan como en casa.
    Ese Jerry Jones pensando en todo...

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2010
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Super Bowl commercials sneak preview

Darth Vader uses the Force on a 2012 Volkswagen Passat in a 2011 Super Bowl XLV advertisement. (Lucasfilm/MCT)

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2010
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

QB suplente de los packers duerme en colchon de aire sin sabanas. Eso, una TV y su videojuego es todo lo que tiene en su cuarto.

Super Bowl Packer, former Ennis, Tech QB sleeps on an air mattress with no sheets, no pillowcase.

Graham Harrell’s mother, Kathy, has been concerned with the Packers' backup quarterback's living conditions.

A few weeks ago, Graham’s older brother, Zac, received a forwarded email from Kathy with the subject line of “Holy Graham.”
    Kathy had watched a video on-line from a Fox TV station in Wisconsin that showed the room Graham, the former Ennis and Texas Tech quarterback, is living in on the bottom floor of a three-story apartment he shares with two teammates.

Graham sleeps on an air mattress that has no sheets and a pillow with no pillowcase. On one side of the room is a three-tiered plastic storage container with drawers and in the middle of the room is a small, video-game playing chair in front of a big-screen TV. And that’s it.

“If you know Graham, that’s just him,” said Zac, the offensive coordinator at Van High School. “He’s always never spent money and lived on the simple things in life. He called me when he was going to buy the air mattress and he was mad that he had to spend money on it. But I didn’t know he was sleeping on it with no sheets or pillowcases, so that just topped it off.”

Graham said every time he talks to his mother now she tells him he needs to go buy some sheets for his air mattress.
    “He just tells me the air mattress is comfortable because he bought it at Bed Bath & Beyond. I appreciate him not spending money and the simple life, but he’s taking it to the extreme,” Kathy said. “I don’t think sheets are considered a thrill of life.”

No, but a Super Bowl ring sure would be.

“Maybe if we win,” Graham said, “sheets could be a present to myself.”

The almost $90,000 per-player bonus to the winning team could buy a lot of sheets, even those silky-smooth high thread count ones.
    Articulo original y video de la entrevista.

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    junio-2008
    Vengo de
    Atras
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

Entró a Lé Foro desde
    marzo-2010
    Babosadas escritas

+1 Galleta |

Predeterminado

$5,200 dolares semanales por darme de putazos con esos weyes, sin tener que pararme en el campo los domingos para el juego? Donde firmo!

Q. What were the minimum salaries under the old deal?

A. For a practice squad player in 2010: minimum $5,200 per week.

For regular players in the 2010:

Started at minimum $325,000 for a player with zero previous credited seasons.
    Escalated to minimum $860,000 for a player with 10 or more credited seasons.
    For the playoffs in the 2010 season:

Wild card game ($21,000 for a division winner, $19,000 for a wild card)
    Divisional game ($21,000)
    Conference championship ($38,000)
    Super Bowl ($83,000 to winner, $42,000 to loser)
    Pro Bowl ($45,000 to winner, $22,500 to loser).

De aqui:
    10 questions: What was inside the NFL's expired CBA?

Edit:

O sea ademas de ganar minimo $325,000 dolare al año, se pueden empacar $90 diarios en comidas.
    Q. Meal money? Big guys must eat.

A. During the preseason, regular season and postseason, players were reimbursed for meals not furnished by the team. In the 2010 season, that was $18 for breakfast, $27 for lunch and $45 for dinner.

Página 5 de 5 PrimerPrimer 12345

Marcadores cucos

Marcadores cucos

Reglas del foro

• No puedes hacer temas nuevos. Culpa a la talidomida o algo.